As a registered architect Antony McPhee can provide a full architectural service from initial design through to construction. Partial services can also be provided, including:
- Design (building, interiors, furniture).
- Planning Applications.
- Documents for Building Permits.
- Documents for tendering by builders.
- Documents for construction by builders.
- Administration of building contracts.
Other services include:
- Feasibility Studies.
- Site selection.
- Master Planning, including grant application advice.
- Drawings for Statutory Permits (Liquor, Heritage, EPA, Health etc.).
- General Drafting.
- Expert witness.
For a comprehensive description of what an architect can do have a look at the Australian Institute of Architects publication: RAIA-You And Your Architect.
The Architects Registration Board of Victoria also publishes a description of what an Architects does: Working With Your Architect